TMW Systems Unveils New Products at TransForum User Conference
Monday, September 23, 2013
ANAHEIM, CA. Sept. 23, 2013 –With striking examples of visionary thinking and leadership in both technology and transportation industries, the keynote address given today by David W. Wangler, president of TMW Systems, to open the TransForum 2013 Conference & Exhibition called on a packed conference audience to expand the possibilities for their business and personal success. The annual TMW Systems user conference takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California through Wednesday.
Following the keynote, which also featured successful business and industry accomplishments from notable TMW customers, product line executives with TMW Systems announced newly available products and services across all of the company’s transportation management and asset maintenance software platforms. Highlights from the product groups include:
- For TMW Operations 2014, a new module for streamlined appointment setting and management; user-definable column and table auditing; configurable Company Planner screens to tailor end-user workflow to specific business processes.
- For TMW Web Products, a more efficient user interface along with report integration capabilities using SSRS distinguish this new web framework for the unified delivery of multiple TMW portal products such as CarrierHub, eStat and others through a single installation process.
- For TMWSuite Fuel Dispatch/Field Services modules, the addition of Commodity RVP (Reid Vapor Pressure) tracking; user alerts when manual order creation conflicts with automatically generated orders for a delivery location under forecast management; faster company ID or name resolution from partial text during oil field Order Entry; hover-over comment notes on Planning Boards to quickly update users about activity at a specific stop location.
- For TruckMate 2013, new features for intermodal marketing companies to help select appropriate rail and dray carriers by cost, equipment type, container owner, preferred carrier and service type; a redesigned Container Depot module; chassis management enhancements for billing, termination and intelligent linkage to containers; TM4Web portal user interface enhancements and more powerful rate-quoting tools with access to historical rate quotes.
- For Appian DirectRoute and related Appian products, enhanced backhaul selection process and a no-mix tanker functionality for liquid and gas shipments in multi-compartment delivery vehicles; for Transportation Modeler, a rating engine to assist analysts in developing bids and optimal mode selection among private fleet, less-than-truckload and truckload options, in addition to support of pool point locations; for ResourcePro, support of 2013 HOS rules mandating breaks and rest periods for drivers on weekly routes.
- For TL2000, a new browser-based graphical user interface to transform the character-based IBM i application with highly configurable screens, point-and-click mouse support, new dashboard views and mapping visualization, available under the product name TL2000 Web Edition.
- In the TMW Data Warehouse business intelligence platform, Visual Utilization for Transport Analytics is extended for the Innovative IES product family, offering a preconfigured dashboard display of metrics for instant visibility to the interdependent factors affecting asset utilization and drill-down capabilities to identify areas for corrective actions; the addition of row and column level security controls to Data Warehouse to limit individual users to specifically authorized data access; new options to combine selected content from TMWSuite, Innovative, TMT Fleet Maintenance–SQL and a number of third-party providers in a single report for seamless data analysis across the enterprise.
- For Optimization products, HOS and electronic driver hour logging integrations to IDSC MatchAdvice have been updated for all current TMS and mobile communications partners, supporting regulatory changes such as the 30-minute break provision, the 1-5 AM restart requirement and the 70-hour recapture at midnight; the IDSC ExpertFuel V 8.2 release features a comprehensive, browser-based reporting suite with back-end database, card lock and pricing data integration to major fuel card services and support for multiple fuel card providers.
TMW customers interested in further details about new feature availability should contact TMW Systems at 800-401-6682, email email@example.com, or they may request additional information through any contact form on the TMW Systems website.