Drayage & Intermodal Management System
Matching your driver schedules to the rail and port schedules controlling container availability is key to drayage efficiency. Tracking per diem schedules for each container, balancing resource allocations for inbound and outbound moves, capturing repair and maintenance items and chassis rental can all be streamlined and automated with TMW solutions for intermodal freight. For more productive and profitable operations in drayage, and for greater logistics management control and visibility in multi-modal transportation and freight forwarding, turn to TMW.
Intermodal Carrier Solutions
From road to rail and port, intermodal carrier and drayage management software from TMW Systems helps you monitor, manage and optimize container movements and truck and driver resources with our intermodal management system. Our end-to-end intermodal management solutions integrate external data sources and services with internal dispatch, planning and financial systems for greater business efficiency and visibility. Use problem alerts and workflows to help you manage by exception and streamline normal operations for higher productivity. Avoid demurrage and detention fees while you benefit from greater performance visibility.
- Track and manage all resources (trucks, chassis, containers, rail piggyback, drivers, etc.) in one system
- Simplify order entry processes with automation that recognizes specific customer/carrier requirements
- Streamline intermodal billing management with advanced rating automation
- Capture potential per diem charges in advance to improve budgeting
- Track damage and ongoing repairs and maintenance to resources and equipment
- Increase container utilization